In the last post, I mentioned our crazy weekend. I thought the activities on Friday were enough, but no. We needed to keep going to reward a deserving student and to take advantage of the beautiful weather.
On Saturday either I won the "Stupidest Mom Idea" award or am nominated for the "Coolest Mom" award - I took the kids and one of their friends to the Monster Truck Nationals. Jack had been doing such a good job at school that he definitely deserved a reward for all of his hard work.


They were able to meet the drivers and get their autographs signed onto their *free* t-shirts. They also posed with those huge trucks. (Sorry for the bad pics - these are from the mobile phone.)



Although they enjoyed the trucks, they appreciated the motorcycles jumping ramps and doing tricks mid-air. I think I'll be talked into the next motorcross event in town.

On Sunday, we got up and met Lolo and Lola at church as we do every week. Had a nice lunch and then went to play outside since it was likely the last sunny, warm day before the snow season begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment