Monday, September 7, 2009

Notes from Michelle - part 2

Ok all you Michelle blog fans...I don't know too much. Here is what I do remember over the last week or so.

She moved hubby into his new digs up at school the last Saturday in August. They raced back down to A2 to have fun at a birthday party for the little lady who lives next door. It was very nice to see them. She had another crazy, busy week at work. She also got a new iPhone -- very cool.

The following weekend was the holiday weekend and she had a wonderful surprise! While she was busy planning my birthday dinner that she so generously hosted, she had visitors from France surprise her. That's right! Christina, Nico, and Emma are here in the States for a visit and Michelle's darling husband managed to keep it a secret from her for nearly 9 months! It was fabulous! I did feel bad, though, stealing Michelle away to come out to the bar with us for may party while her newly arrived house guests were there. However, the baby and parents were very tired from their travels, and were looking forward to getting some much needed sleep while we were out playing.

I have not talked to her since we left the bar on Saturday evening, but I know she is having fun with her house guests! I can't wait until next Sunday when she gets to post again! I hope she wins the bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment