Yesterday, Uncle Cory came down state to stay with us for the summer. He will start watching the kids as they count down to their summer vacation (only 8 more days). It will be a nice change of pace for them not to have to get up early every morning with me to take them to camp or the sitter's everyday.
Quite frankly, it takes more planning on my part -- meals, chores, and field trips. But I think this change is a very good thing. The kids will be able to be kids just like we remember -- lazy summer days running around the yard. I won't have to dash home in a mad hurry everyday from work. And Cory? Well, he won't be running around like we might have after high school graduation, but I'm sure the kids will give him enough grief and mischief to keep him playing like a kid for at least one more summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment